To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.
Five star, Fun, Exciting, Unique
Safe, Great time, Amazing, Brilliant, Loving it, Loved it, Fully enriched and exhausted, Super fun, Loved it
SOO much fun, Best time ever, Never had so much fun, Attention to detail,
Definitely recommend to friends, High fence, Great fun,
Loved every minute of it,
Loved his adventure, Definitely use it again, Super secure,
Lots of variety, Wonderful time,
Much more than just a secure dog walking field!!
Award winning Enrichment Secure Field
Enrichment Secure Dog Walking Field
to hire for your sole use
It is located in the beautiful South Downs
on a family run farm.
The Oaks Poultry Farm,
The Enrichment field is fully fenced and secure.
Each booking provides a full 30 or 55 mins of physical and
mental enrichment for your sole use
with your dogs and or pups (max 3)
£8 per 30min session
£15.50 per 55min session
Bronze, Silver and Gold Discount Packages Available
(only available on 55min sessions / sessions to be booked
by the end of the 3 month expiry date)
Open Monday - Saturday
The Enrichment Secure Field has been designed to help build dogs confidence in a safe environment with a variety of activities to support socialisation, problem solving, training and confidence building with the assurance of knowing it's just you and your dogs in the enrichment secure field
Enrich your dog’s lives and enhance their well-being.
Max 3 Dogs Per Session
The access code will be emailed to you the evening before your session
STRICTLY NO COMMERCIAL USE BY
DOG WALKERS/ TRAINERS
*Random checks will be carried out*
The Enrichment Secure Enclosure is accessible by driving through the Farm, you will pass pigs, geese, goats, donkeys, keep driving until you reach the enclosure.
Parking is located next to the Enrichment Secure Field
as shown in the photos
Don't miss out on the monthly photo competition by tagging us
Terms and conditions apply
It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions prior to every booking and visit.
By making a booking, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions on the website.
Don't forget to check out the Butchers and
The Marshmallow Cow Cafe on your way out.
Frequently Asked questions
Can I book multiple sessions?
Absolutely, we welcome owners booking multiple sessions and this is why we have created a Bronze, Silver and Gold packages to give various discounts to owners on their bookings.
Will there be any other dogs in the Enrichment Secure Field?
No, when you book a session at our Enrichment Secure Field you will have booked it for your sole use. No one can access the Enrichment Secure Field during your session.
Where do I park?
There is an allocated parking space. This space is identified by a parking sign which is mounted onto the fence close to the entry point of the enrichment field. Please park in the designated area on the grass next to the fencing. In winter we request you park on the chalk road or park by the hay bales and walk up the track.
I would like my dog to be on your website
Please share, tag or send us photos of your dog/s in the field and we will certainly add them to the website. Don't forget we have a monthly competition too!
How high is the fencing?
The fencing is approximately, 8ft high
How big are the links in the fence?
These are approximately 2 inches x 2 inches / diamond shape.
How do I access the field?
The code is changed on a regular basis and will be sent to you be way of email the night before your session.
Is there anywhere for me to sit?
We have now added 2 chairs into the Enrichment Secure Field as per owners requests.
I am late or running late for my session?
If you are late for your Enrichment session then be aware this will impact and reduce your time in the Enrichment Secure Field. We highly recommend not to be late.
Someone is in the Enrichment Field and I have a booking for that time?
Please contact us immediately on 07481 934 351 or 07718 481 899.
I have more than 3 dogs, what can I do?
If you have more than 3 dogs you would need to make 2 separate bookings. Please don't book the sessions back to back as we do not support dogs waiting in vehicles. This also means you can not split the booking i.e 3 dogs 25 mins/ 3 dogs remaining 25mins.
Can I move the equipment?
Please do not move equipment, it has been secured for safety reasons. Please leave equipment in place.
Can children/ adults go/ climb on the equipment?
As per the Terms and Conditions DO NOT climb on the equipment. It is only suitable for dogs.
Can I change or cancel my booking?
Please see the Terms and Conditions point 29 & 30 for clarity.
If you have any questions then please do contact us on
Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions prior to every booking and visit. By making a booking, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions on the website.
STRICTLY NO COMMERCIAL USE BY DOG WALKERS/ TRAINERS
(*unless part of the Enriched Dog Training UK Team)
1. No responsibility will be taken by the landowners or EDTUK for damage or injury sustained to property, individuals or animals whilst using The EDTUK Enrichment Field or anywhere on The Oaks Poultry Farm premises.
2. Parking must be in the advised parking areas. All vehicles are left entirely at their owners’ risk and the landowners and EDTUK accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred, accident or otherwise, whilst they are on the Premise.
3. No more than 3 dogs are allowed at any one time.
4. Regrettably, dogs of specific breeds are not legally covered and therefore will not be able to access the Enrichment Secure Field. The specific breeds in questions are those listed on the UK government's banned breed registry.
5. The code for the EDTUK Enrichment Enclosure is not to be disclosed to anyone other than the person hiring it.
6. Any breakages or damage caused to the EDTUK Enrichment field must be paid for by the hirer.
7. We recommend that all dogs using the EDTUK Enrichment Enclosure are fully up to date with their inoculations. We recommend that your dogs are immunised and wormed. Please do not bring your dog’s when they are ill. Please do not bring your dogs if they are coughing. Do not bring bitches in season to the Enrichment Enclosure.
8. If your dog has experienced vomiting and or diarrhoea in the past 48 hours, please do not bring them to the EDTUK Enrichment Enclosure
9. If any dogs that you (Hirer) are responsible for are not insured for 3rd party liability, please be aware that you will be personally liable for any accidents or injuries that the dog may cause, just as if you would be if it occurred in a public place.
10. The Enrichment Enclosure is situated on a working farm and as such there could be natural and agricultural hazards. Hazards you may encounter could include, but are not limited to, moving tractors and other agricultural machinery, nails, glass, wood, wire, uneven ground, rabbit, and other animal burrows, biting insects and thorns. Prevailing weather conditions could result in additional hazards.
11. There will be times when the farm will need to have a bonfire; this is dependent on weather and wind direction. Therefore, you may find on some occasions there will be a bonfire in the vicinity. We wish to make all users aware of this in case of allergies and underlying health issues to owners and dogs. No Toxic materials or materials that release toxins will be burnt on the bonfire.
12. Smoking is not permitted in any of the areas, or anywhere on the premises.
13. The behaviour, safety and welfare of all dogs using The Enrichment Enclosure is entirely the owner’s/handler’s/ hirers responsibility, just as it would be in a public place.
14. Please drive at no more than 5mph into the premises as animals and humans are around. We reserve the right to stop anyone speeding and ask them to leave.
15. You must allow enough time to unload your dogs, use the facilities and get them back into your vehicles afterwards within your time slot. Each session in the field lasts a maximum of 50 minutes.
16. Dogs must be kept in vehicles until the previous hirer has loaded their dog(s) back into their vehicles.
Dogs must be always kept on leads when transferring from the car to The Enrichment Enclosure
17. The hirer must inspect the Enrichment Enclosure on each visit to ensure that it is suitable for use by their dogs.
18. There are horses and livestock in adjoining fields throughout the year, please do not book if this will be a problem for your dogs.
19. Choke chains, prong collars and electronic devices are not allowed.
20. Harsh handling of dogs, either verbal or physical is not allowed.
21. Pick up all dog excrement, if you find dog excrement, which has been left from a previous user, please pick it up and dispose of it in the bins provided and notify us.
22. No litter is to be left in the Enrichment Enclosure as this presents a risk to users and their dogs. Please use the bins provided.
23. Any chewed or damaged dog toys must be removed and put in the bin.
24. EDTUK / The landowner inspect all areas and perimeters daily to maintain security but please notify us on 07481934351 if you have any concerns.
25. The landowner & EDTUK do not take any responsibility for any dog escaping from the Enrichment Enclosure.
26. Appropriate footwear is required by all people in the Enrichment Enclosure.
Children are welcome in the Enrichment Enclosure but must be always supervised by an adult.
27. The Enrichment Enclosure obstacles, jumps, tyres, ramps etc., are designed and built to be used by dogs only. Children or adults must not use them/ climb on them/ sit on them. If caught the landowners / EDTUK reserve the right to end the booking with immediate effect.
28. The landowners & EDTUK will not take any responsibility for any injury to humans or animals caused by using said equipment.
29. The Landowner & EDTUK Enrichment Enclosure accepts no responsibility or liability for accidents or injury to persons or animals whilst using the facility either inside or outside the fenced area. Some areas of the EDTUK Enrichment Enclosure are uneven, dogs may have dug holes and conditions may be slippery and muddy. You are advised to use caution and remain aware of your surroundings when using the Enrichment Enclosure.
30. Bookings are non refundable.
31. Change of booking (date/time) require 72 hours notice. 50% charge for any change made less than 48 hours notice. 100% charge for less than 24 hours notice.
32. By making a booking, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions on the website.